NO-DOC RENTAL LOANS TEXAS
Simple qualifying investment property loans designed for
Texas Real Estate investors
Why Texas investors love the No-Doc Rental Loan
Simple Loan Requirements
They are less hassle. These rental loans require little documentation making for an easier and faster process overall.
They offer competitive rates. Interest rates are competitive on these loans, particularly if your credit score is high (think 720 or higher). Rates start in the mid 7% range
They come with flexible terms. Choose from a 30-year fixed rate, interest only, and adjustable-rate rental loans.
They have lightning-fast funding in 2-3 weeks
- No tax returns, no income verification
- No rental income, no lease required on purchase loans
- DSCR and no DSCR rental loans
- No reserves
Why Buy Investment Property in Texas
Refinancing An Investment Property. The Texas No-income doc Rental Loan advantage
Smart real estate investors know the power of leverage, tap into your property’s equity with refinance cash-out option, use the funds for property improvements or buy your next investment property.
- 30-year fixed interest rates starting in the mid 7’s
- Cash-outs are available fast – you can get a cash-out refinance of up to 75% of the property value
- Use the appraised value over the purchase price on your rental property just 3 months into ownership
- Airbnb rental income ok
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $5 million
- Refinance rental property fast close within 2-3 weeks
BENEFITS OF A TEXAS NO-DOC RENTAL LOAN
The No-doc rental loan is different than any other real estate investor loan program out there. It requires no income estimation or documentation at all No Ratio/Stated income. There is no rental income cash flow calculation needed. This can be a huge benefit to Texas investors, who often have difficulty qualifying for traditional loans.
30-year fixed interest rates starting in the mid 7’s
Loan amounts from $250,000 to $5 Million
Buy or refinance up to 80% of property value
Property types: Single family, condo, townhome, and 2-4 units
Interest only option, 40-year fixed term, 10-year interest only period converts to principal and interest payment
Investment property can be purchased or refinanced under an LLC, corporation, or your individual name
Lightning fast close in 2-3 weeks
Increase your chance of approval with our free guide
We strive to make the loan process as streamlined and easy as possible for our borrowers. Download our free eBook below to learn:
- Exactly what no-doc rental property loans can be used for
- Why your Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) matters
- How your credit score will affect your down payment
- What to do if appraised rents come in low
Are you ready to refinance your rental property or tap its equity to buy a new one?
You can use our Loan Rate Calculator to calculate out your monthly payments.