Investors can see big benefits from refinancing into a No-income doc rental loan.
Not only can it lower your monthly payment, reduce your long-term interest costs, and free up funds for maintenance, repairs, and other expenses, but if you choose a cash-out option, you can even tap your home equity for a decent-sized lump sum payment.
- No income documentation is required
- Cash-outs are available fast.
- Your current appraised value is what matters
- Rates as low as 3.875% on 30-year terms
- The title is flexible
- You don't need perfect credit
- There are multiple term lengths to choose from
- You don't need a huge amount of equity